In a mere 15 days I will be off to Africa for two months! I've been dreaming of this trip for three years and cannot believe it's almost here! I'm gonna try the whole blog thing out this time around because I'm horrible at keeping a travel journal and would really like to have something besides pictures to remember my experience. Also, I know my poor mom is going to be worried and since I may not be able to call that often I figure I can use this to let her and everyone else know that I haven't been kidnapped by rebels or mauled by lions.
I know these next two weeks are going to FLY by! I've got a dissertation to finish and a few last minute things to get but otherwise, I'm ready! I've got all my gear, clothes, toiletries and vaccinations (which, by the way, cost me an astonishing and infuriating $565.00). May 30th can't come soon enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment